How can you help? giving is a gift of gratitude
FINANCIAL – TAWR needs approximately $15,000 in start up costs to launch and begin operations:
- $500 to set up the interactive website (a $1,500 value) that will be subsidized by a professional web developer who we know from church who is willing to help us!)
- $300 for one year of web hosting
- $25 for filing of corporate documents to form the business entity with the Texas Secretary of State
- $400 filing fees with the Internal Revenue Service for a 501(c)3 charity status
- $500 collateral marketing and promotional materials, business cards, etc.
- $200 miscellaneous office supplies
TOTAL = $2,075
6-12 Month Need:
- $2,500 to further develop website to maximize robust and reliable functionality
- $3,500 for regional travel related expenses (i.e. meetings, speaking engagements, educational events, industry trade shows, etc.)
- $7,000 – $12,000 for hiring part time staff including but not limited to: – Administrative Assistant – Social Media & Marketing Intern – War Room Manager & Prayer Counselor
TOTAL = $13,000
In addition to these immediate needs, there will be costs for growing and operating the mission in making the program as extensive and helpful as we envision through the outreach programs, staffing, and operating expenses. TAWR seeks monthly, annual and one-time financial support for ongoing sustainability.
Be a prayer warrior! TAWR will be all about prayer, first and foremost. God is the only one capable of defeating these spiritual strongholds, who can heal and restore, and offer a peace which passes all understanding even in the most difficult times. ADVISORY BOARD – Serve as a member of our advisory board helping drive the ministry.
PUBLIC RELATIONS/PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Assist in finding organizations with which to partner, including rescue and recovery groups, Bible study groups, support groups, etc.
Be a prayer warrior on the website, receive and respond to incoming prayer requests, be a contributor to encourage others, be a blogger, spread the word through social media, or any other way you feel compelled to help.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this. Statistics are staggering, but there is HOPE! We encourage you to seek the Lord’s guidance in how you would like to help. Your compassion and love is very much appreciated!